Please complete a 5-page double spaced paper answering the following below.
100 Points total. 1â€ margins and 12 point font.
Californiaâ€™s government and the federal government share many similarities, as well as quite a few differences. Evaluate this argument in your response to ALL of the following questions in a single essay:
- Compare the legislative branches of California and the federal government.
- Does a bill become a law in the same manner in both legislative bodies?
- Compare the executive branches of California and the federal government.
- Does the Governor of California have any powers the President of the U.S. does not?
- What are some of the differences between the Lieutenant Governor and the Vice President?
- Are the bureaucracies similar or different? How?
- Lastly, compare the Judicial branches of California and the federal government.
- Do Judges serve the same term lengths in both the California and federal judicial systems?
- Compare how California and federal Judges are appointed.
- hat are some of the differences between the California and U.S. Supreme Courts?