Week 16 Assignment 21 steps thinking and problem solving skills dominates our lives writing homework help
The need for thinking and problem-solving skills dominates our lives. Individuals must analyze problems in the workplace, at school, as a parent, and in many other daily situations. You have an opportunity to practice your problem-solving skills through this assignment.
Assignment: Select one problem from the following list or define your own problem.
- Design a new textbook for a psychology class, science class, etc.
- Invent a new telephone.
- Design a new suitcase.
- Design new clothes for soldier/teacher/cook/student/ etc.
- Invent a new style for a video game.
- Create a short story.
- Design a new computer.
- Invent a new way to protect computers from viruses.
- Create a new type of credit card.
- Work on solving a problem of your own choosing – a problem that is related to your major field of study.
Remember that you donâ€™t need to create anything physically. You may use images or just descriptions of your ideas. What is important for this assignment is your ability to generate ideas.
- Number your ideas 1 through 21.
- Generate 21 ideas about solving it, using the 21 Synectics steps listed below:
Note: The 21 Synectics steps were developed by SynecticsWorld, inc.
Invention Labs & Workshops | Synecticsworld. (n.d.). Synecticsworld. Retrieved May 23, 2012, from http://synecticsworld.com/invention-labs-workshops/
Your completed assignment should be written primarily in first person and should be 500-750 words in length. If you use sources in your writing, be sure to identify them. If you use any direct language from a source, be sure to place those words in quotation marks.