Locate a print advertisement for a consumer product that is not nationally recognized.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Briefly (one  paragraph) describe the chosen advertisement, and explain where you located it.
- Analyze the underlying assumptions that the authors of the ad seem to make about the consumers that this advertisement targets. Determine how the ad is using these perceived assumptions to evoke a consumer response.
- Determine at least one (1) consumer group that the ad excludes, and provide a rationale for why the ad would not appeal to the group(s) that you have identified.
- Evaluate this advertisement and its relationship with cultural values (i.e.: determine if the ad is designed to emphasize a set of values or if it is designed to change a cultural value in society).
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate marketing strategy and actions that influence the consumer decision process for targeted market segments and foster customer satisfaction.
- Incorporate the impact of culture and other key factors on consumer behavior in developing a cross-cultural marketing strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in consumer behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about consumer behavior using proper writing mechanics.