Write a 75-100 word response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and meet the minimum word count.
- Summarize the steps in making “rational” decisions.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of using a group to make decisions.
- Identify procedures to use in leading a decision-making group
- Explain how to encourage creative decisions.
- Define the difference between rhetoric and argument
- Identify and critique the use of stereotypes, innuendo, and loaded questions
- Name and discuss fallacies that appeal directly to emotion
- Discuss fallacies that misrepresent an opponent’s position
- Think about the last time you made a big decision at work. Where you part of a panel of decision makers or did you make the decision alone? When do you feel the most comfortable?