Modify the Week Three Java application using NetBeans IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
- The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.
- It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
- The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.
The Java application should also meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
- The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
I will provide the previous code..