This phase 5 assignment is a final review and revision of the International Plan developed from Phases 1-4; and particularly, faculty feedback from Phase 4. Students should add value, by including additional wording of additional 350-400 words to the final assignment.
Review and make revisions that you feel are pertinent. Just as a recap, the organization’s international business expansion plan should include the concepts and ideas covered throughout this course from Phases 1-4. You are to select a country that does not recognize all of the established legal guidelines reviewed previously, but the potential profit that could be realized warrants the risk. The following points need to be addressed in your international business expansion plan:
- The issue of common and civil law systems internationally
- Intellectual property, copyright infringements, and legal ramifications
- Violation of human rights of employees and child labor law violations
- Public perception of company doing business with companies that engage in that kind of activity
- What has been the impact of the European Union of the business environment?
- Anything else that you deem important to support your international business expansion plan
–2,000 words. Do not forget to include a cover page and reference page with all of your resources.