Read “Lab 5: Weather and Climate Change.” This lab will allow you to explore the water cycle through the creation of an ecosystem model. Additionally, you will observe how water moves throughout the environment and is affected by weather patterns. Then, you will utilize this information and your eScience lab kit to complete Demonstration 1and Experiment 1 on the Week Five Lab Reporting Form. Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Read through the introductory material.
- Perform Demonstration 1: Modeling the Water Cycle using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Answer Post Lab Questions 1 through 3 in complete sentences on the Week Five Lab Reporting Form.
- Complete Experiment 1: Water Movement using your eScience lab manual and kit.
- Answer Post Lab Questions 1 through 5 in complete sentences on the Week Five Lab Reporting Form.
Submit the Week Five Lab Reporting Form via Waypoint. The document does not need to include a title page or other APA formatting; however, if you utilize any outside sources in your answers you must reference these sources in proper APA format.