Select an organization that is fairly well known to most people. Based on information obtained at the organization’s Web site, articles, research, anecdotal evidence, and personal experience, you are to answer the following:
- Describe the artifacts you find or recall that define the culture of the organization.
- Indicate what these artifacts reveal to you about the shared values and basic assumptions of the organization you selected.
- Discuss the impact that culture has on individuals within the organization.
- Discuss the level and type of diversity within the organizational culture.
- Evaluate how this organization’s culture would facilitate or hinder planned change efforts.