Introduction to Ethics in the Healthcare Setting
Session Long Project
The goal of the Session Long Project is to identify and evaluate the ethical principles used in resolving ethical dilemmas, and to apply the principles to specific ethical issues that may have professional, sociological, economic, legal, and possible political implications.
Tasks for Module 1: (Critical thinking Assignment)
- Identify and clarify an ethical dilemma facing your chosen discipline (i.e., health education, health care management, or environmental health). To achieve this, you will be expected to gather and evaluate relevant information (e.g., peer reviewed and credible sources) pertaining to the dilemma you’ve chosen to make the focus of your case assignment.
- Identify and briefly discuss the competing ethical positions that accompany the issue and the applicable ethical theories and principles.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Limit your responses to three pages, not including title and reference pages, and be sure to properly cite all references within the text of your assignment and listed at the end.
- Please support your discussions with scholarly support (3-5 references). Be sure to properly cite all references.
- Apply critical thinking skills to your response- specifically to #2 above.
Your paper will be evaluated based on the rubric criteria.
APA with cover page