Earlier in the week, you identified an issue or challenge in your school community that you consider a barrier to fostering positive collaboration with your constituents. From your studies this week, consider how you might resolve that issue.
Prepare a three- to five-page, scholarly reflection paper using course resources. Your paper should:
- Identify and describe the issue; Explain why this is a problem
- Identify and indicate the stakeholders and leaders who must deal with the issue; and
- Identify aspects of your leadership style that may or may not influence the issue and its outcome.
- How will your leadership style help or hinder solving the issue?
- What other barriers may exist that prevent this issue from being solved and by whom?
- Include a brief action plan that you will implement during this course in an attempt to solve and remedy the issue.
Support your statements with evidence from the required studies, other research, and from your experiences. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.