In Chapter 2, “The Constitutional Setting,” the authors describe the various state Constitutions of Texas, with particular attention to the current state Constitution. Complete the following:
- Describe the features of the current Texas Constitution.
- Explain the influences that were critical in the structure and powers of the government created in the final document.
- Identify similarities and differences between the Texas Constitution and the U.S. Constitution.
- Illustrate your points with specific examples from each of the legislative, executive, and judicial articles.
- should use Courier or New Courier 12 point as the paper’s font, double space the text, and create one inch margins on all four sides of the page. In addition, the assignment should be formatted according to MLA style for papers with no title page.
- 500-750 words