https://expertpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Untitled-2.png 0 0 paul https://expertpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Untitled-2.png paul2022-09-15 20:48:162022-09-15 20:48:16Motivations for Using Social Media
Motivations for Using Social Media
Introduction:Motivation is an important psychological construct that attempts to explain behavior. It is also very relevant to our understanding of the use and popularity of social media.
We can examine motivation for using social media from several perspectives:
- Intentions (good uses versus bad uses).
- Consequences (benefits versus risks).
- Domains (psychological or psychosocial versus biological).
In this assignment, answer the following questions
- What are the major motivations for use of social media?
- How do motivations for social media use vary with respect to user age, gender, culture, or country of origin? Provide some examples.
- How does an understanding of motivations for social media use inform the development of social media platforms and marketing efforts?
Create a 1 page essay in APA format according to the instructions above. Use 2 scholarly sources for references. Be sure to use in-text citations.