I am choosing the Army. I need this ASAP!
Defining and understanding the elements of a group culture is essential to forging a professional identity either online or in person. These elements are important because they reflect how professionals interact, whether online or in person.
In this Assignment you will write a descriptive report about the culture of a group of people, a company, or an organization based on background research and an interview of a professional person who is part of that culture.
Search using individual internet research and write a report that investigates a cultural group in your desired field. Describe what the group is like in your own words.
Select and interview a professional person in your field of interest. Ask questions about this person’s group that will allow you to gain insights into aspects of the culture that he/she is a member of. Integrate the insights gained from the interview responses and your impressions into your written report.
- Cover page that includes your name, course and section number, date, and the Assignment title.
- Five pages clearly typewritten in college-level American English text (3 pages background text, 2 pages describing what you learned from the interview).
- One reference page listing sources you discovered in your background research and used to support your descriptive writing in Part 1 (use APA citation).
- Attach your interview questions and notes as an appendix.
Save your project in Word format and submit it in the Dropbox for Unit 7 Assignment. When you are ready to submit it, go to the Dropbox and complete the steps below:
- Click the link that says Submit an Assignment
- In the Submit to Basket menu, select Unit 7: Dropbox
- Click the Add Attachments button
- Follow the steps listed to attach your document
- To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it
Make sure that you save a copy of your Assignment.