Resource: the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) website
Explore the EEOC website to learn more about the organization.
Click the About the EEOC link and select Newsroom. Select a press release about an employee lawsuit published within the last six months.
Search the Internet to find at least one news item about this lawsuit, preferably from a news source in the state in which the incident occurred.
Write a 500- to 800-word paper that includes the following:
- A description of the compliance issue that led to the lawsuit and its ramifications for the organization
- A brief summary of the functions of the EEOC in one paragraph
- The EEOC’s role in this lawsuit
- Whether or not this lawsuit promotes social change; justify your reasoning
- A comparison of the EEOC press release to the news item. What accounts for the differences?
- Strategies you would implement, if you were a senior manager of this company, to ensure future compliance and inclusion in the multicultural workplace
Please note that Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum word count requirement.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.