Could you please assist me with this assignment please?
Project Plan Inception:
Section 1: Project Introduction
a four to six (4-6) page project introduction that documents the
current state of the organization, expands upon the information given
above, and includes the following:
- Background information of the company.
- Details regarding the type of business that the company is engaged in.
- A description of current outsourcing and offshoring activities.
- Identification of current skilled information systems personnel in position and responsibilities.
- The specific types of data that the company collects.
description of the information systems that the company currently has
to support the business. The description at a minimum should include the
- Operational Systems and Databases
- Analytics and Interfaces
- Infrastructure and Security
use of at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Project Plan
Use Microsoft Project to:
- Create a project plan (summary and detailed) using Microsoft Office Project. The project plan should:
- Record all tasks, subtasks, resources, and time related to the project.
- Outline the planning, analysis, design, and implementation phases.
- Develop in accordance with the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
the various functions and activities within the information systems
area, including the role of IT management and the CIO, structuring of IS
management within an organization, and managing IS professionals within
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
clearly and concisely about strategic issues and practices in the
information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical