Background: Great movies make you think and cause you to have strong opinions. After watching To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, it is time to take a stand on what you think of the movie.
Your Task: For this essay, you will write a 750 word minimum, approximately 6+ paragraph, analytical essay about the movie.
Audience: do not need a summary of it.
Love Part 2: Do Lara Jean and Peter make a good couple? Why or why not? Please write an essay that clearly argues your position and uses information from the movie to support your position. Your thesis should be an answer to the prompt question.
Please write an essay that clearly argues your position and uses information from the movie to support your position. Your thesis should be an answer to the prompt question.
- An introduction that provides context on the topic, eases the reader into your essay, and has a “hook”that grabs people’s attention.
- A thesis statement or controlling idea that takes a strong stand by providing an argument. It should be a topic + comment style thesis. You should NOT use a list thesis.
- Transitional topic sentences that are clear, provocative, develop your thesis, and provide unity in youressay.
- At least 4 body paragraphs
- 4 quote sandwiches
- Quote sandwiches that properly introduce your quote, provide a MLA citation, and include analysis of your quotes.
- MLA works cited page
- A conclusion that wraps up your essay without being to redundant.
- Strong sentences that are both grammatically correct and sophisticated.
Quote need from the movie not the film review.