THE FINAL REPORT
dates of internship, semester and year of registration.
Evaluation of Student’s Goals and Objectives
objective. Include a copy of your initial report with this document.
The Internship Experience
how it has assisted you with your professional development. Point out highlights
and disappointments of the experience.
Describe your strengths, interests, performance, problems, needs, and concerns
after reflecting on your internship experience.
agency and to the school for consideration regarding the internship program.
notebook. Place all hardcopies into a three-ring binder with document protectors
to hold the forms
TROY MAIN CAMPUS STUDENTS: NOTEBOOK IS DUE NO LATER THAN DEAD
Internship Tri-Weekly Report
1. Describe the evaluation period’s experiences (include learned skills, knowledge,
2. Identify attended meetings and conferences (include formal and informal
meetings with your agency supervisor and topics discussed.)
3. Cite any areas of special concern at this time (include any issues related to the
4. Proposed agenda for next three weeks (include agency assignments, short and
long term projects, accomplishment of internship goals).
5. This assignment must be typed on a separate sheet of paper to address these
previous points and attached to this form.