Why is the population of inmates at correction centers high at New Jersey correction facilities? Is it a problem with the Justice System that is being partial or rendering harsh sentences for offenses? Are correction policies and procedures effective and efficient? Is it a problem with the economy and social life of New Jersey that making Corrections a problem in the State?
- The type of Capstone paper is policy analysis.
- Identify your research question.
- Write a 1- to 2-page rationale for your research question, including why the question is relevant to public administration, public policy, or nonprofit management and leadership.
- Literature Review
- Write a 12- to 14-page literature review that includes a minimum of 20–25 relevant scholarly articles, research reports, and/or other academic sources. Be sure to follow the literature review guidelines provided in the Machi and McEvoy text.
- Types of Data and Research Methods
- Write 4–5 pages explaining the types of data that may help you answer your research question, including which research method might be best if you were to collect data.
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Write 3–4 pages explaining conclusions you might make, based on the analysis of the literature you found and your proposed research. Include recommendations, as well as how you might disseminate this information to stakeholders.