Can someone write this paper?
Assignment 1: Search and Seizure
Due Week 4 and worth 240 points
Review the FindLaw
database and identify a case concerning the 4th Amendment. It may also be
helpful to research the Strayer Online Library for this assignment.
Complete a four to five (4-5) page legal memorandum in which you:
- Include a brief summary of the case.
- Explain the court’s decision, including whether there has been a violation
of the plaintiff’s 4th Amendment right against unlawful search and seizure by
- Summarize the court’s opinion.
- Summarize any dissenting opinion.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain the differences and commonalities between civil and criminal law and
- Use technology and information resources to research issues related to civil
and criminal procedures.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in law and the legal system using
proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic /
organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this