Analyze and create a comprehensive care plan foe acute/ chronic cardiovascular, health and medicine homework help
case studies that focused on cardiovascular disorders. You will analyze
and create a comprehensive care plan for acute/chronic care, disease
prevention, and health promotion for that patient and disorder. Your
care plan should be based on current best practices and supported with
citations from current literature, such as systematic reviews, published
practice guidelines, standards of care from specialty organizations,
and other research based resources. In addition, you will provide a
detailed scientific rationale that justifies the inclusion of this
evidence in your plan. Your paper should adhere to APA format for title
page, headings, citations, and references. The paper should be no more
than 10 pages typed excluding title page and references.
- Case Study Evaluation
the disorder addressing the following elements: pathophysiology,
signs/symptoms, progression trajectory, diagnostic testing, and
- Differentiate the disorder from normal development.
- Discuss the physical and psychological demands the disorder places on the patient and family.
- Explain the key concepts that must be shared with the patient and family to achieve optimal disorder management and outcomes.
key interdisciplinary team personnel needed and how this team will
provide care to achieve optimal disorder management and outcomes.
- Interpret facilitators and barriers to optimal disorder management and outcomes.
- Describe strategies to overcome the identified barriers.
- Care Plan Synthesis
- Design a comprehensive and holistic recognition and planning for the disorder.
- Address how the patient’s socio-cultural background can potentially impact optimal management and outcomes.
- Demonstrate an evidence-based approach to address key issues identified in the case study.
- Formulate a comprehensive but tailored approach to disorder management.
- References to be used is no later than 5 years old: please include these references:
PT et al. 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation
myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology
Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.
Circulation. 2013 Jan 29;127(4):e362–425. Erratum in: Circulation. 2013
Dec 24;128(25):e481. [PMID: 23247304]
- Beigel R et al.
Prognostic implications of nonobstructive coronary artery disease in
patients undergoing coronary computed tomographic angiography for acute
chest pain. Am J Cardiol. 2013 Apr 1;111(7):941–5. [PMID: 23332596]
DB et al. Diagnostic accuracy of a point-of-care troponin I assay for
acute myocardial infarction within 3 hours after presentation in early
presenters to the emergency department with chest pain. Am Heart J. 2012
Jan;163(1):74–80.e4. [PMID: 22172439]