Personal Brand Development Project
Demonstrating a command of all of the branding concepts taught via this class, develop and describe your personal brand. Specifically, your Personal Brand Development Project paper should, at least, address these topics:
- What brand elements are descriptive of you now?
- What other brand elements do you desire to develop and how will you do such?
- Describe your strongest brand factors and your weakest brand factors.
- How will you communicate your “brand”? Who will likely be your primary target market?
- How will you develop and manage your evolving personal brand? What research will you conduct?
- Display your brand via your developed resume
Please include a cover/title page and, if relevant, a research sources citations’ page—both of which do not count in the required page total.) The paper’s “Appendix” should be your developed resume, i.e., one of your brand elements.