The following table has data regarding several activities associated with the implementation of a new delivery process for a new retail chain. The contract with the new retail chain states that starting on the 13th day from now, your firm will experience a penalty of $110 per day until the job is completed. Indirect project costs amount to $227 per day. The data on direct costs and activity precedent relationships are given in the table.
|Delivery Process Project Data|
|Activity||Normal Time (Days)||Normal Cost Per Day||Crash Time (Days)||Crash Cost Per Day||Immediate Predecessor(s)|
To complete this assignment, answer the following questions. Begin by drawing the project network diagram. A start node and end node are suggested.
In order to successfully complete this assignment, you must:
- Make few or no grammatical, spelling, or syntactical errors.
- Show any or all of the following:
- Critical thinking
- Original thinking
- Researched examples
- Critical/original thinking: Demonstrate new approaches and/or ability to “push back” rather than simply reproducing another’s thoughts
- Use direct quotations sparingly and judiciously
- Properly identify any sources and integrate into own thoughts and ideas
- Provide a straightforward, easy-to-follow arrangement with appropriate formatting:
- Comply with APA format
- Answers clearly marked and named within assignment file(s)
- Create a Word document and name it using the following convention: “YourName-M2-assignment”
- On the Word document, answer the prompts listed above in no more than five pages, exclusive of title page, executive summary, and bibliography
- You can use the drawing tools in Word to create your project network diagram. Alternatively, you may hand draw the project network diagram and scan/photograph it and paste it into the document.
- Any charts and graphs you use for the paper may be appropriately sized to allow for adequate room for your text and should be in your paper, not in a separate file
- Upload the document to this page by clicking the “Submit Assignment” button