ALL PARTS SEPERATE DOC: PART 1
Assignment should be at least two and a half full double-spaced pages in length, using size 12-point font in Word format. Be sure your paper is well written in paragraph form, with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. You must use external sources in addition to the required unit Readings. Cite any external sources used.
- Describe self-esteem and explain what role it plays in promoting and resolving stress.
- Explain how relationships, values, and meaningful purpose in life are affected by stress.
- Explain your perspective on the differences between values, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Take one lifestyle activity [e.g., exercise, smoking] through Prochaska’s Stages of Change Model.
PART 2 DISCUSSION:
Choose one of the three questions as a primary response; restate, answer, and cite your original response. SHOULD BE 150 WORD
- Choose and describe one stress-resistant personality. Do you have some or all of these attributes yourself? Can you see yourself having them? Do you know someone who does? How do you experience them?
- Discuss your understanding of self-esteem and explain its role in stress management.
- Apply the three steps of mindfulness to chronic pain.