Final Project Submission. This week, you will build upon what you have already submitted by refining and adding to it. For the final submission, you will revisit slide 5 and add slides 6 and 7 to conclude your Final Project submission.
- Based on feedback that you received from your Final Project Milestone submission, revise the slides/web pages you have submitted. Then, follow the instructions here for the remaining slides/web pages.
- Slide/web page 5: In Week 3, you identified five important people who helped in the development or growth of your chosen medium during its evolution. This week, analyze the contributions of these people to the history of the medium and add that information to the slide.
- Slide/web page 6: Make a summary statement about the effect of mass communication on people today based on the information collected for slides/web pages 1–5. Add a short bulleted list that highlights three predictions about where mass communication could lead people in the future.
- Slide/web page 7: Provide a total of 8 sources for your project. For all sources, record where you found information about them. Include all relevant information about the source (author; date of publication; the book, article, or website; etc.).
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Project for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Project using the naming convention “WK5Proj+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 5 Final Project Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Project.
- Click the Week 5 Project link.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as