There are two parts to this discussion.
Part 1: Share the process and results of the action research study you peer reviewed in EDU 694 or ECE 660. At a minimum:
- Describe the purpose of the study by writing a statement that completes the following sentence, “The purpose of this study was to…” (two to three sentences).
- Post the research question(s) – Include definitions of key technical terms, if necessary (one to three sentences).
- Outcomes/Results or the “so what?” of the study – Answers to the research questions. (three to four sentences)
- Assuming you would conduct another cycle of this study, what specific modifications or adjustments would you make, and why? (three to four sentences)
- Explain why this study is important for teachers and other educational practitioners to read about. (two to three sentences)
- Attach a link to your Folio.
- In one paragraph, reflect on your experience with the redesign of the Week Three Assignment in terms of challenges you encountered and how you overcame those challenges. Also include how your assessment promotes learning and innovation skills and how it could be used as a tool for ongoing evaluation of student progress.