https://expertpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Untitled-2.png 0 0 paul https://expertpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Untitled-2.png paul2023-03-17 15:52:152023-03-17 15:52:15Preventing School Failure, writing homework help
Preventing School Failure, writing homework help
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Read selected sections of Nelson, J. A. P., Young, B. J., Young, E.
J., & Cox, G. (2010). Using teacher-written praise notes to promote a
positive environment in a middle school. Preventing School Failure, 54(2),
119-125. You should read the Abstract, Introduction, Participants and
Setting, Procedure, Measures (paragraph 1 only), Data Analysis
(paragraph 1 only), Results (paragraph 1 only), and Discussion
(paragraph 1 and 2 only). This article is available at http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.proquest.com.library.gcu.edu:2048/docview/603227825?accountid=7374.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments.
It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning
the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria
and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing
assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly
research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text
citation from each source be included.
In an essay of 250-500 words, use the scenario presented in part 1a, above, to answer the following questions:
- What statistical test was used in Nelson et al., (2010)?
- Did the authors use the correct statistical test? In other words,
what was their rationale for using this test (i.e., were the variables
discrete or continuous and was the test appropriate for this type of
- What was the research question? How did the statistical test address and answer the research question?
- How did the authors interpret the results of this study?