https://expertpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Untitled-2.png 0 0 paul https://expertpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Untitled-2.png paul2023-03-17 11:34:142023-03-17 11:34:14Project management essay question.
Project management essay question.
Answer the following essay questions. in a Word document. State your answers in your own words, in complete sentences, and give complete answers/explanations with examples where applicable.
- Describe how you would use the plan-do-check-act model to plan, conduct and improve project meetings. (10 points)
- What is “scope creep”? What actions can a project manager take to avoid and control scope creep on his or her project? (10 points)
- When developing a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a project, your team can organize the second level elements by project phase, design components or work functions. Describe how these approaches differ. What advantages are associated with each? (5 points)
- Often circumstances dictate the need to accelerate a project schedule. Describe how crashing and fast tracking can be used to compress a project schedule. What limitations do you see with using each of these methods? (10 points)
- Draw out the answer to the following question on paper and scan it or create the drawing in Word or Visio (or other electronic tool): (15 points)
- Draw the following project schedule
- Task A duration 10 days
- Task B duration 5 days, predecessor is task A
- Task C duration 8 days, predecessor is task A
- Task D duration 15 days, predecessor is task B
- Task E duration 10 days, predecessor is task B
- Task F duration 2 days, predeceessor is task C
- Task G duration 10 days, predecessors are tasks D, E, and F
- Indicate the ES, EF, LS, LF and slack time (format as displayed in examples)
- Identify the critical path.
- Show the enumeration method to determine critical path
- Be sure that both methods indicate the same critical path
Text book you may need has attached below.