Include in a PowerPoint presentation the following information:
- Starting from the article about McDonald’s (link attached below) and thinking in general about fast-food, please formulate 2-3 hypotheses regarding the relationship between taste, variety in offerings, healthy options, consumers’ healthy orientation, price, social media promotions, celebrity endorsements, income or other variables, and fast-food sales. Also think about potential international factors that might affect fast-food sales.
- Identify the dependent and independent variables in each hypothesis. Justify your choice of hypotheses by explaining what you are testing for.
- From this, formulate a short survey to help you test the hypotheses.
- Identify and describe the types of statistical tests you would use to test the hypotheses and create meaningful research results. Explain why you chose each test.
- Address any ethical concerns that might need to be considered for this research project.
Your assignment should be 4-6 slides long, not including the required title and reference slides. Include your “voice over” in the notes section of the slides. This voice over—or text of your presentation—will enable your professor to read what you would say if you were actually making the presentation. The slides, therefore, can and should be very visual. Adhere to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Include at least three scholarly sources (you may use the recommended readings) to support your answers. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources. Remember to use in-text citations as appropriate and to include your sources in your reference slide.