You will finish developing your informative multimedia presentation that synthesizes what you learned about an early American or Colonial author’s purpose, occasion, audience, and genre. Confirm that the pictures, videos, or sound clips open properly.
- What are the elements of a national literature?
- Who were America’s earliest writers and what were their concerns?
- What can you learn from primary sources about early life in the Colonies?
- What arguments for or against the use of Native American mascots exist?
- What does the poetry of Colonial America reveal about the period?
- How does the structure of a poem affect its meaning?
- What genres does American literature include?
- What historical insights can an autobiography impart?
- How can the written word lead to revolution?
- What elements make persuasive writing effective?
- How is the Declaration of Independence structured?
- What are the different purposes for writing?
- How much time should I devote to the writing process during a timed test?
- What strategies can I use to improve my confidence writing under time constraints?