1. This assignment requires you to write a summery/response to the Modern News Consumer | Pew Research Center. This document includes a wealth of information about news consumers, but you should only respond to the following key points in the reading: 4) Social engagement, 5) Digital Distinctions and 6) Young adults.
2. You should write a 500-600 word response paper. You must type the assignment in a Microsoft Word document. Please see the other setting specifications below. After typing the document, upload, as an attachment, your document for grading in this assignment submission (browse my computer) – for help, a screen shot is attached.
Before writing / submitting this assignment, please review the following required setting specifications:
- Type using Microsoft Word and save document as a word.doc or PDF (save as lastname.doc or lastname.pdf) – Include your last name
- Font size: 11 pt. or 12 pt.
- Single-spaced, no more than four sentences per paragraph, 1 spacing line to separate paragraphs
- Font options: Times New Roman, Times, Arial, Helvetica or Georgia
- See the attached document exampleA
- Perform a grammar, spelling and punctuation check
In your original response, consider the following:
- Summary point one (Social engagement); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point two (Digital Distinctions); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point three (Young Adults); agree/disagree, why
In summary, an introduction includes your thesis and or summary. Next, each body paragraph summarizes one point and responds to it. Lastly, the conclusion wraps up the response. You are not required to use AP style, but you must use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
when you accept the task, I will give you a link to the article.
You must write your own point of view, can not copy any other article!