1.) Some of your thoughts in reference to your assigned readings, with
2.) Your personal observations and experiences, and pulling in
3.) Perspective from at least one outside source.
Must be, at minimum, 3 paragraphs of 5-8 well-developed sentences
APA citations are required only in the original response
This course began with a leadership scenario designed to emphasize the use of research-supported literacy practices to improve student performance. Use the questions to guide an original response and comments to at least two peers. APA citations are required only in the original response.
- How can principals and school leaders develop competencies in utilizing formative and summative assessment practices and data to inform and guide curriculum development and instruction at their schools?
- How can classroom and school-based assessment tools provide teachers with the knowledge and skills required to meet the needs of diverse learners?
- How can embracing assessment be a positive step towards data-based decision making in education?
- What are the obstacles for improving assessment strategies on your campus?
- How can principals and educational leaders effectively explore and describe options for maximizing all available resources to develop an action plan to address student performance issues on their campus?
- How can principals and school leaders influence new approaches by changing philosophical ideas about assessment at their schools?
Reply to both discussion post I have attach.
Here are guidelines to follow in your response.
Each Responses should be a minimum, 1 paragraph of 6-8 well-developed sentences .
Your contribution should be such that it adds to and moves our discussion forward constructive way. In responding to post, see that you’re supplementing their ideas with original thoughts, observations, or research of your own.