Project***Macy’s is the company**Original and plagiarism free***
Plagiarism report must be attached**Label each bullet***Paragraphs must
consist of at least 5 complete sentences***Introduction and conclusion
paragraph is required!!!Follow all instructions to the letter!!!
You work for a HR consulting company and an
organization (the same company you have been writing about during
this course) has hired your firm to conduct an HRM analysis and
make recommendations to better align HR practices to the key
business initiatives of the company. In order to accomplish the goal:
- Analyze the organization and develop a set of
HRM practices that help align HR practices to the firm’s
strategy. (Keep in mind the firm’s overall strategy in regards to
Porter and Snow and White’s theories) Develop a 3200-3500 word
research paper (not including the title and reference pages).
Your paper should also:
- Identify the firm’s history, strategy, market position, and specific area of alignment.
- Provide job pricing and compensation package for 3-4 key positions in the organization.
- Describe and analyze the current and targeted
HR work processes as well as the respective knowledge, skills,
and abilities (KSAs) required to achieve the organization’s
- Incorporate a discussion of relevant technology
considerations to achieve work output in the context of the
- Provide a discussion of the labor market and
the appropriate labor law context. Identification of companies that are
preparing to address any legal or regulatory changes..
- Prescribe a set of HRM recommendations,
specifically tailored for the selected firm. Insert a table with
deliverables, accountable people and a timeline for the
- Describe other HRM issues as applicable.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference at least eight scholarly resources
- Must include a reference page written in APA format.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.