Conduct a review of each papers that attached (seprately). Use the questions listed below to help you develop your critiques. You should write at least two or three sentences in response to each of the questions.
- What is the thesis statement of this essay?
- How could this thesis statement be improved?
- What specific suggestions do you have for your classmate regarding how s/he could make the introductory paragraph more interesting?
- Do the body paragraphs adequately support the introductory paragraph and thesis statement? Why or why not?
- Did the paragraphs contain adequate support from outside research?
- How could the body paragraphs be improved?
- What are the strengths of the body paragraphs? Why?
- Does the concluding paragraph go beyond summarizing points made in the essay? If so, how? If not, how could the writer achieve this goal?
- Are the in-text and Reference Page citations formatted correctly according to APA guidelines? What suggestions do you have regarding how to improve the APA formatting of this research-based paper?