Instructions and Questions
Write a reflection that explores how you chose to incorporate feedback concerning your argument, exploration of the issue, and effective source integration into your persuasive essay as well as how your incorporation of resources supported your claim. Note any challenges you faced in incorporating resources and developing your argument throughout the writing process.
Answer the following questions to help you consider how you ultimately incorporated feedback from your peer review (attached) and how you handled any challenges during the writing process. EACH question should be answered in a fully developed paragraph (5-8 sentences) in length.
1. What peer review feedback did you choose to incorporate concerning your argument and why?
2. What challenges did you face in developing your argument? What could you have done differently?
3. What peer review feedback did you choose to incorporate concerning your exploration of the issue and why?
4. What peer review feedback did you choose to incorporate concerning your effective source integration and why?
5. How did your incorporation of sources support your claim? What challenges did you face throughout the writing process?